Saturday, April 18, 2009

How do I download music to an iphone using an ipod usb PC cord?

AC DC :
I just got an iphone and I was wondering how do I download music on it using the ipod nano usb pc charger.

Erica S :
hey if you want to transfer your music from ipod to iphone then you need to download music first onto your PC and then use the itunes to transfer them to your iphone. you have to sync music while transferring all your music. if you want to download more music then you can try where you will find all the latest and updated music from any artist.

Davina M :
Hey!, Try thats the best ipod/psp/iphone/zune/mp4 download site for movies applications tv shows games and much more! Its all free and no registration is required!



A few that might help you are:



Movies:





Tv Shows:





Music Videos:





Applications:







The simpsons, lost, prison break, scrubs plus many many more are on their! Aswell as the latest movies and games!



Hope this helps

xx

Muzik V :
AresWire has been a great place for me to obtain a great deal of music. It has been very beneficial for me because I do not have a lot of time to shop for this music.

Try

Try it our it is the best out there, highly recommended.

Mohit J :
you can buy songs using itunes store in itunes then when your download the songs connect your ipod and free songs by downloading lit will automatically sync. or you can download limewire.

Jessica B :
is sure the best place to download from the Internet., especially since the databases are so huge, downloads easy, and I was provided with all burning software I needed.. I love this site





Alec E :
I got a free iPod from this site, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment