Friday, April 10, 2009

What kind of Sound system works with iPhone to play music files?

calonsoesco :
Im getting my first car. It's a 2001 Jetta. I'm trying to find out what kind of sound system I should get. I want one that really bumps and sounds good. I also need it to play my iPhone music. Anyone have any ideas?

House to House Heart to Heart :
Your cheapest route is to find a head unit (your in-dash CD player) that has an external auxillary jack (will be a 3.5" jack).



Once your music is given to your head unit, then your sound is totally dependent upon the remainder of your audio selections, such as speakers and amps.



For a Jetta, if you want some bump, get you a pair of 10" woofers and put about a 400 watt amp on them. If you want your mids and highs to sound better, replace your factory speakers with aftermarket components, and put about a 200 watt on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment