Friday, April 17, 2009

How do I transfer music from my iPhone back to iTunes?

Mrs. Nowlin :
I had to restore my computer .. How do I transfer music that is on my iphone already back on to iTunes?

rrpslayer :
check out a program called idump

Sam :
If you purchased the music on your iPhone from iTunes you can plug in your iPhone to the PC and click File and then transfer puchases. That will move over any content that you purchased from iTunes from the iPhone to the PC.



If it is music you have imported or gotten from another source you need to move it to the new PC via CD or other means.

luisa_rt :
In the blog "Mi iPhone 2G (¡y tambiĆ©n 3G!)" at you can read the answer and download the neccesary software. It is in Spanish, but you have a translation device.

To make a long story short you need the program, 3herosoft "iPhone to Computer" that will make the trick. It is shareware.





No comments:

Post a Comment