Friday, April 10, 2009

Iphone music transfer back to a macbook?

Peter M :
Anyone know how I can transfer music thats on my Iphone back to my macbook. I can transfer purchased itunes music but I can't get my imported mp3 to transfer back to my library. I can also transfer bookmarks and contacts but not imported music.

Winy :
Yes. To transfer the non-purchased music back to your mac, you will need to utilize some iPhone transfer program to help you. I recommend this iPhone to Mac transfer program





It not only can help you Copy Music and other media files from iPod to Mac, from iPhone to Mac, but also can help copy music and other media files from iPod/iPhone to iTunes straightly.



It is easy and fast. I'm sure it will save you lots of energy and time.

Best luck!

Baldwin :
Try this iPod Rip.



It can fast rip, copy, transfer and manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows between iPod/iPhone and Mac with ease. All formats compatible with iPod are supported, even include iPod Touch and iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment