Friday, April 10, 2009

how do you download your music from your itunes library into your iphone?

♫Francesca♫ :
i got an iphone 3g and i don't know how to get my music from my itunes library into my iphone music library.. plez HELP!!!

:[

missfresita_rbd :
Well I think it should have like a usb to connect the iphone to your computer that like my best guess!

Hoppee I help!



please answer mine!



Muzik V :


Flickrmusic is great, I found in this Site a Huge variety of music. I'm very satisfied with Flickr music Downloads Membership. The facility to search and download songs are made search easy. The quality and Interface being so user friendly are excellent.

Try

The best place to download music.



me :) :
make sure that all of the songs that you want are checked in your itunes. then just plug in your phone with the usb cord and it should connect to itunes and syncronize

PAIN :
when you connect your iphone to itunes via the cable you will press synchronize !

No comments:

Post a Comment